My First Blog

I am grateful for great medical care, from Dr. Feia HCMC, Dr. Stish, and now Dr. Kwon of Mayo.

 I am also very thankful for my family and friends who are a great support to me in this journey.  The verse Katy and I both repeat, regularly, is that " I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me." 


I am now retired and ready to pursue my next challenge, to cycle around all the exterior states as a fundraiser for prostate cancer and to raise awareness.  I also want to show by example that you can live a full life with stage four cancer. 

I anticipate starting the trip this summer and am actively training for it now.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bike Faster Scott! Mayo report – new metastasis and radiation, slight delay

Mayo Visit January 3-4 2024 with Dr Kwon and his team

Cash Sweat and Tears award, Philly